This is a general breakdown of costs in a mural project.
Exact pricing is determined by the wall and the painting conditions. In
many instances, one or more of the listed items are not necessary. Costs
dependent on scope of project. Content and location of the mural also
affect the pricing.
Contact us for an accurate quote.
1. SCAFFOLD: Standing, free wheeling or electrical lift,
includes setup and takedown. This is only necessary for murals taller
than 10 feet.
2. WALL PREPARATION: Steam cleaning or trisodium phosphate wash, scraping,
priming, and masking as needed.
3. MATERIALS: Spray paints, primer, buckets, brushes, rollers, drop cloths,
graphic supplies, etc.
4. INSURANCE: Rate is based on number of muralists on project.
5. PRELIMINARY STUDY: All work through final sketches.
7. ARTISTS' FEE.
8. TRANSPORTATION: for out of town jobs, this may include airfare, lodging,
9. CLEAR COAT: labor and material. This is an option as a graffiti deterrent
and a protectant against the environment. This can extend the vibrancy
of the colors an additional 3-7 years, depending on environmental conditions.